Monday, August 16, 2010

NEW PLAN (PROPOSAL) AFTER MY TRIP TO "PULAU BANDING"

There was so much after visiting the Orang asli at banding island,gerik. i've learned alot of things and got more close to my classmate and my lecturer ,Beside our assigment this is the best oppurtunity to try new thing and have some new experience.i've gained many new experiences through this trip.

my Previous idea on my assignment was to specific about Belum orang asli people eating method. but unfortunately, there are not very friendly and i could not get a change to interview them.So,i've planned to change my plan into their lifestyle.i am going to do my assignment about my understanding about the orang asli in Malaysia based on my experience that i have gained and collected during my trip..

my new planning:
design statement: to let people know more about the origins and their lifestyle
application: the application will look like a video which have main menu , Play, Scene, Extra.
interaction: to add the instructive design into the application
media include: Trip picture, music, voice over, video, graphic(drawing for main menu)

No comments:

Post a Comment